On 25 September 2023, the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Hungary presented the "Nusantara National Capital Authority" project, a plan for Indonesia's new high-tech capital, at a business event with a B2B meeting. The Neumann Technology Platform and its partners were invited to the business event -
At the Embassy business event László Személyi represented the Neumann Technology Platform and 9 HYPER companies (PractiWork Zrt., Kuube Hungary Kft., White Hat, AviBike, Sinegon, Neticle, UTB Envirotec, HeatVentors, Entel) were given the opportunity to present their products. There was a strong interest from the Indonesian side for the presented solutions, especially for the products and services of Practiwork, Kuube and Avibike.
The "Nusantara" project involves a huge investment and has a lot of potential. The priority development areas of the project are:
- Core Government Area
- Economic and Financial Center
- Renewable Energy Area
- Tourism and Leisure
- Education Services
- Innovation and Research
- Agro-commodities, Trade & Logistics
- Agriculture Industry
- Fisheries and Agricultural
Approximately 65%, ot 256 000 hectares, of IKN will be preserved as tropical forests, while the remaining 35% will be designated for smart cities. Moreover, 130 Megawatts (MW) of renewable energy plants will be installed in 2024. Moreover, 130 Megawatts (MW) of renewable energy plants will be installed in 2024.
Nusantara's sustainable concept proves profitable for investors and contributes to reducing clomate change while promoting corporate responsibility.